3 Terrifying Real College Horror Stories

 

my name is Chuck I graduated from the University of California Berkeley in 2016 my college

Real College Horror Stories 1

my name is Chuck I graduated from the University of California Berkeley in 2016 my college experience was perfect I was part of a frat I managed my studies well and spent just the right amount of time chasing girls I'm actually still friends with a lot of my old frat brothers and I recently got engaged to my fiancé Rosie whom I also met at Berkeley if you had asked me my opinion of Berkeley when I was a freshman though I can assure you that my answer would be very very different what I'm about to tell you was one of the main reasons why I was never overly ambitious in high school the Berkeley atmosphere was extremely foreign to me and it was weird being surrounded by so many self-proclaimed High Achievers as a freshman I was quickly swept up into the frenzy of career development and planning the next 30 years of your life as an

 18-year-old silly I know but that was the nature of my school at the time if you wanted to get any sort of offer in the business world having a strong LinkedIn profile was a necessity I can still remember the stress of cultivating a professional image online as if my future hinged on which people I connected with and what skills I listed regardless I checked all the boxes and began my search for a summer internship it wasn't long before my inbox chimed with an actual meaningful message to my genuine surprise a prestigious business firm had reached out to me expressing interest in my profile it wasn't one of those bot messages either the substance of the message indicated that this was actually a unique unque message designed specifically for me I read it over like six times before finally responding and after about a day in a brief correspondence I was invited to a first round interview I spent hours researching the company so I'd know what to expect come the interview and I prepped myself with all the sample questions I could find I soon got a message from a guy named Arman Slowinski I'll never forget that name for as long as I live he stated that he was to be my interviewer and naturally the first thing I did was do some background research on the guy however excitement soon gave way to puzzlement I scoured LinkedIn for arman's profile expecting to glean some insight into the person I'd soon be meeting Strangely I found nothing no trace of their professional footprint no social media nothing I Shrugged it off attributing it to perhaps a preference for privacy or something like that Arman and I agreed on a day in time and he gave me the interview location I searched it up on my phone and realized that it was some random coffee shop in Oakland this is when I started getting confused why would an interview not take place in Berkeley we had tons of coffee shops and perfect places for interviews in our college town so I was just perplexed the address online seems pretty normal though so I didn't think much of it a day before the interview I told my friend Riley about the situation he was even more confused than I was telling me that the situation seemed fishy I agreed with him but I figured figed it was worth it for the position I might be getting he asked me how I was getting there and I told him I was ubering he offered to give me a ride as he wasn't doing anything at the time I thanked him and took him up on his offer little did I know I might not even be telling the story if he hadn't offered to drive me it was 4: in the afternoon the next day and Riley rolled up to my dorm admittedly I was extremely nervous and this was one of my first interviews I got in the car and we were off 20 minutes later I told Riley to drop me off on the street as I didn't want to be seen having a friend drop me off for an interview I thanked him and he offered to wait for me I asked him if you was sure and he smirked pulling out a big bag of weed from inside of his dashboard I left then shut the door I walked a couple minutes to the location and Frozen My Tracks I looked up at the literal construction site in front of me there was no coffee shop even stranger this entire area wasn't residential at all like all the buildings looks close closed or private confused I double checked my phone and confirmed that I was in the right location this entire block must have been recently demolished so recently that even Google Maps hadn't updated I pulled out my phone to call Riley but before I could a booming voice rang out behind me Chuck exclaimed a deep voice I whipped around and was met with the appearance of an absurdly tall man wearing an expensive looking black suit thank God I thought grateful that this whole ordeal hadn't been some kind of setup his presence was commanding yet oddly out of place amidst the derelict surroundings I should also note that the car he was standing next to was a matte black Bentley he walked toward me with a confused look on his face we shook hands and when I asked him about the construction site he said he was just as surprised as I was he furrowed his eyebrows and put his hand on his chin you know what why don't we find someplace else get in he said motioning towards the Bentley he walked back to the car and shouted over his shoulder shotguns all yours without another word he got in the front seat and shut the door excitedly I followed I walked around the car just to admire it a little and couldn't help but glance into the back seat I expected to see the beautiful leather seats that you would expect in a Bentley but instead my eyes met a sight that sent a chill down my spine lying flat on the ground obscured by the Shadows was a man in his hand he held something long and Metal Panic surged within me my mind racing with the implications of what lay before me this was a trap I turned away from the car and ran as fast as I had ever run before I heard the man yell my name from behind me but I didn't even turn around to look as I ran I heard the one sound I was dreading screeching tires I shot a glance over my shoulder and saw the car turning around pointing in my direction I had to think quickly there was no way I was going to outrun a car wasn't like I could just Escape the situation there wasn't really any open space around me just an endless Maze of streets I could feel the terror coursing through my veins I made it to the next intersection and faced a choice that may have decided my fate left or right logic told me to just turn left as it was closer but my feet chose for me before my brain could I sprinted across the street to the right and darted down the road I knew I didn't have long 10 maybe 20 seconds at most as if by some Miracle one of the buildings in front of me had a fire escape that looked just low enough to jump onto with every ounce of my strength I had I vaulted myself upwards grabbing onto the ladder I had never done a pullup in my life but in my mind this was life or death I made it up the ladder and kept climbing the Bentley whipped around the corner and stopped on the street in front of the building I couldn't see the driver but I knew he was looking at me there was nothing else I could do if they chose to follow me I'd just have to fight the next minute felt like an eternity the car stood there a little while longer and then accelerated down the street turning left to never be seen again I couldn't breathe I pulled out my phone and called Riley basically screaming into the phone about what happens I stayed on the fire escape until he found me I got in the car and we sped off in Silence the aftermath of this whole thing was pretty uneventful I sort of blocked it out of my brain and refused to talk about it even with Riley as far as I was concerned it never happened but as much as I tried there are times like right now when I can't help but recall every horrifying detail of what could have been the last day of my 



Real College Horror Stories 2

 life this is a fresh story happening pretty recently my family and I were driving to college to help me move in as I'm currently a firste student once we arrived I found out that I would be living in a Jack and Jill which means you and another room share the same bathroom so essentially I'd be living with three other guys I already knew one of them in the other room we met at orientation and got to know each other his roommate doesn't matter for this story though it's my roommate Deora who I'm going to talk about I got his socials beforehand and we exchanged information prior to moving in I tried talking to him on Instagram to get to know him better but his replies seemed dry on top of that his profile seemed seems like one of those Discord mods that you see on Instagram reals or TikTok once we moved in I met him and ironically he looked like a Discord mod except he had a skinny build around my height he looked very pale and had a peach fuzz mustache I tried talking to him again his talking style matched his texting style and seemed very introverted he stuttered a lot and always tried to end the conversation as quickly as possible I tried to lighten him up by asking what kind of music he listens to but he said he doesn't as music wouldn't fill his cup of emptiness to make things more weird when he set up his PS5 he immediately started gaming it's not him gaming that's weird it's what he does when he games Deora makes these weird grunting noises violently shakes his body and laughs when he spam the controller and he puts his feet in his desk cabinet occasionally grabbing his feet and pulling them towards his body during his Shakes as well he whispers to himself as he plays by himself or with his online friends and and he usually repeats what he whispered twice in a gigg manner he stays in the room 24/7 and almost never does homework his movements alone freak me out as I'm trying to sleep but there's more to the story sometime around the first week I went out with some friends that I met in my dorm building and I came back pretty late to my dorm around 1:00 a.m. Deora looked asleep in his bed so I nudged it off as I went to my cabinet which was right next to my bed I felt my arm hairs get goosebumps and felt the urged to turn around so I did deor was staring right at me with a slight grin on his face I yelped and said holy Deora why are you looking at me like that he laughed it off and said dark time and turned around to face the wall this creeped me out and it happened I want to say three more times I tried to move out but my college said they didn't have any dorms open so I tried to move into the other room but one of the other roommates didn't want to leave as well this meant I was stuck with de Mora for the semester and I just had to deal with it about 3 months passed by and I come back from my English class when I opened the door to my dorm Deora stood up in a panic asking me why I'm back so early this was weird as my English class actually ended late hence me getting back late I asked him if he needed the room to himself and he declined striking some weird pose that looked like it was from some anime and he said that I shouldn't be worried at all I visibly cringed at him and his statement only made me more uncomfortable I noticed he had a box on his desk and when I brought it up he told me that it wasn't important I Shrugged it off at this time I noticed that my iPhone charger and my scissors were missing I asked Deora if he saw it and he said he had it he handed me the scissors and as he was handing me the iPhone charger the cable knocked his box over to me as well the Box opened and what I saw made my heart sink a sticky note that had my name on it fell out alongside this was what looked to be a see-through case inside of it eyelashes a pair of glasses a pair of my socks and a disposable photo of me that I took as a joke he collected all of it up off the floor as he tried explaining the meaning of it and I yelled at him to get out he left immediately I texted my ra the situation and he told me that he was out at the moment but when he comes back tomorrow to show him the box as evidence so that they would have a reason to kick Deora out so I got the box and hid it within my laundry bin I felt really rattled and the sight of my roommate disgusted me however in an hour he came back I just told him to stay on his side and not to talk to me after that no words were spoken I tried to stay awake out of fear that he might try to find the box but after it being a long day I fell asleep around 2:00 a.m. when I woke up I saw deor was gone and it felt good seeing him out of the room for once but then I remembered the Box I went to my laundry bin and it was gone I panicked and not long after my Ra was knocking on the door I let him in and told him the story while he did believe me he said he can't do anything without that box otherwise he'd just be going off my word alone which isn't much I felt like I was losing my mind the ra left and about 5 hours later Deora came back I asked him what he did with the box he played Dumb and said what box I don't know what you're talking about I pressured him to stop playing dumb but Deora kept denying it I couldn't stand look nor be in the same room with him anymore it's now second semester and yes I'm still dorming with Deora unfortunately he did let me know that he will never do it again and that if he does he'll let me know and we'll move out immediately I took his word and we're still dorming as of today however I stay out of the room as much as I can he still creeps me out the worst part is that I can't sleep sometimes nor Focus during the day as I keep thinking of what was in the Box why did he steal my photo why did he steal my socks what were the glasses for the part that leaves me scared each time is what those eyelashes were doing there and perhaps weirdest of all was he labeled the box with my 


Real College Horror Stories 3

 name this happened to me during my freshman year of college in 2019 I'm graduated now but I often think about it during Halloween week my college had crazy parties daily I attended a big 10 school so there are always fraternity costume parties and even the bars make people dress up it gets pretty wild lots of booze lots of police and lots of memories this event happened to me on the Saturday of Halloween week our football team had a huge win that day and my friends and I were going to this one particular fraternity off campus to celebrate the victory we knew about this because one of my friends Alexandro was dating a guy on the team we got to the Frat party around 11:00 and things got pretty crazy everyone was getting drunk really fast and we were all booing the school that we beat in different chant while the music blasted I was taking shots and dancing with all my friends having a blast it's critical to note that my phone had died during this time I had given it to Alexandra to put in her purse later I told my friends that I had to go to the bathroom and to wait for me by the DJ booth we were all pretty intoxicated at this point while I was in the bathroom peeing I heard some frat brother in the house scream cops at the top of his lungs and people started screaming and scrambling to get out of the house I sprinted out of the frat house and was greeted by multiple cop cars and lights flashing people were sprinting in different directions some cops were already talking to the frat brothers While others were trying to catch underage people in my intoxicated State I realized I didn't have my phone I started yelling out for my friends while avoiding the cops realizing I wasn't going to be able to find them in the crowd I decided to start making my way home even though I wasn't entirely sure how to get home this frat house was pretty far off campus in a different part from other frats I started making my track home and it was absolutely freezing even though it was only October it was like 37 deges that night I'm still heavily Tipsy but conscious of everything around me after a while I knew I needed a break to warm up and hopefully sober up I saw a building that looked like one of the academic buildings I'd heard about so I approached it opened the door and stepped inside it was pretty dark in there but a few exit signs at different door entrances illuminated a decent portion of the inside after 5 minutes I started to sober up a little bit and realized I wasn't in an academic building I was in a

 warehouse I was much warmer but I became nervous about the Eerie feeling around me I went to open the door and a pit sank in my stomach it was locked how could it have been opened if it was locked from the inside I started to make my way towards a door near the exit sign I pushed it open and went through the door expecting it to lead me to outside but it was to another part of the building this room was much smaller illuminated by a low red light there was a buzzing noise in the room from some machine I could see chains hanging from the ceiling and steam in the room I  you not it was like a typical horror movie scene I went to turn around and go back through the door but this door was also locked behind me sheer Panic set through me and at this point I was trying not to break down I leaned up against the wall and sled down silently crying this is when I heard it a door. 

slam shut and footsteps I instantly went silent and my eyes widened I heard another door shut and more footsteps it was getting closer to my area I saw the door next to me as quietly as possible I opened it and snuck through I started waiting through the hanging chains and the steam I heard the door from the previous room open and the footsteps approaching and they were big heavy

 footsteps my figh or flight kicked in and I came near a window with all my might I kicked it five times with my foot shattering it this was when I heard the feet running towards the door I had maybe 10 seconds to spare I leapt out the window not even realizing that the other side of the building I was now on happened to be a high drop I fell like 10 ft out of the window landing on top of two recycling bins I pushed myself off shocked by the impacts and looked up at the window it was shattered and there was no one in the window frame I dashed underneath some pine trees a few feet away hiding myself in the shadows when I looked back up that's when I saw a figure looking out the window looking in all directions for me my whole body went numb in fear as quietly as I could I snuck across the street and ran I ran for my life as fast as I could for I didn't know how long until I recognized the side of Campus my dorm was on I got back to my dorm and my friends were waiting for me outside panicked and freaking out they told me I had been gone for almost 4 hours the following day I told them of my experience my friend's mouths hung open as they listen to me talk after further discussion I discovered that it was a building that hadn't been used in several years the pit in my stomach hit me again again whoever was in the building wasn't a cop he wasn't night security this was some random person after me it still makes me sick to this day if I hadn't been more quiet or thought as quickly I could be dead even though I tried to find out information nothing came up it Still Remains the scariest thing that's ever happened to me.

Previous Post Next Post